User Avatar Image

First Episode 3 screenshot!

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

What do you guys think?
What does this mean?
70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gman5852;321224 said:
    Guys remember there is going to be sam clones sometime this could be one of them.
    arent the sam clones in the episode 4 teaser icon?

• I hope Sam's hair will be bouncing a bit.
  • I wonder how Sam grew stubble, and if it is as scratchy as Human stubble. Maybe it's just cinnamon?
  • Lena_P;322155 said:
    I wonder how Sam grew stubble, and if it is as scratchy as Human stubble. Maybe it's just cinnamon?
    He...didn't shave...duh.
  • StLouisRibs;322158 said:
    He...didn't shave...duh.
    That reminds me when my friend asked why he didn't wear shoes. My reply simply was "Dogs don't wear shoes stupid."

I'm also confused how their gunna work the toys of power into this but it's all a case of wait and see... guh I hate waitin' D:
  • SillyStell;322164 said:
    I'm also confused how their gunna work the toys of power into this but it's all a case of wait and see... guh I hate waitin' D:
    It's not necessary that Max is missing during the entire episode, is it? Actually, now I come to think of it, there could be an act where Sam's already found Max's brain, but it takes some effort to reunite it with Max's body. Then there's no one to prevent you from using Max's psychic powers. ;)

As for the waiting, Telltale's really upped their game when it comes to inspiring expectations!
  • GinnyN;321525 said:
    Max was dead once. In Bay Day on the Moon. For, like, a page. I'm totally sure he can go bat-*Bleep* crazy in the moment he knows who did it. Then I'm going to need my camera =P
    I liked in that comic that, in the few panels between Max's "death" and him talking telepathically, Sam looked really dejected, which is completely understandable, as you see pretty much the same thing at the end of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak.

It's not hard to think that sadness could quickly spiral out of control to drink, and violence, and drink-induced violence!
  • In fact, there's the first part of the Episode which Lorne appear the first time in the Animated Series, when, Max almost get crushed by a Safe and that was enough for Sam for just grab the Bad Guy and throw him out the Building.
  • Lena_P;322155 said:
    I wonder how Sam grew stubble, and if it is as scratchy as Human stubble. Maybe it's just cinnamon?
    Depends on the length and how soft your beardhair is. :O)
  • Lena_P;322155 said:
    He grew it the same way in which Sameth grew such a rocking handlebar mustache, obviously. :D
Add Comment