User Avatar Image

when is 303 out

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
i realy want to know when "they stole max's brain!" is coming out
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    MRN;322530 said:
    there is 2 flaws in you solution
    1.that is not the actual site
    2.some idiot might have posted that to be a popular photographer
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    Look at the damn adress!!!!!!!

    vip.telltalegames.com

    Are you blind???
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    MRN;322542 said:
    Look at the damn adress!!!!!!!

    vip.telltalegames.com

    Are you blind???
    you are so stupid, it might be a coincidence
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    ^^ You are now officially the dumbest person I know, and for that I shall now exit this thread :)
  • seibert999;322537 said:
    there is 2 flaws in you solution
    1.that is not the actual site
    2.some idiot might have posted that to be a popular photographer
    You're stupid. Here's real proof.

    image

    And here is official concept art of "Noir Sam"

    image
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    MRN;322551 said:
    ^^ You are now officially the dumbest person I know, and for that I shall now exit this thread :)
    there is 3 problems with your solution
    1. i get B's in school
    2.who does ^^
    3. IT IS FAKE
  • Now lets play nice here kids :(

    Also those screenshots look shooped.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    he was wearing his fedora at the end of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
  • seibert999;322558 said:
    there is 3 problems with your solution
    1. i get B's in school
    2.who does ^^
    3. IT IS FAKE
    Well... now you're the biggest troll I never knew in my life. And I got A's in School =P
  • seibert999;322561 said:
    he was wearing his fedora at the end of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    It's brand new!!! REMOVABLE HATS! Did you even think that photos that look that good of a 3D perfect game are shopped? Well "B" boy, get a job!
This discussion has been closed.