User Avatar Image

Release Date June 9th?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
The 50% off deal extends to June 8th, so does this mean that we will get to play Puzzle Agent by June 9th or thereabouts?
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • splash1;322711 said:
    Well if it was, happy be-lated birthday!

I say the game comes out around June 28, best time for anything.
    Is it your birthday?
  • Please release this soon, I need to be creeped out.
  • BadStrong;322754 said:
    Please release this soon, I need to be creeped out.
    This.

Also, I'm just finishing up my last exam (due in four hours). Summer, vacation, Puzzle Agent. Is it just me, or does these sound like they're made for each other?
  • I suspect that - even if it's done - they'd want to sit on it 'til after E3 so the release doesn't get buried under all the E3 news that'll be coming over the next week.

I'm curious whether we'll be seeing Devil's Playhouse Ep3 before or after Puzzle Agent, both are due this month. I can't whet my appetite until I know how I should be whetting it!
  • mclem;323062 said:
    I suspect that - even if it's done - they'd want to sit on it 'til after E3 so the release doesn't get buried under all the E3 news that'll be coming over the next week.

I'm curious whether we'll be seeing Devil's Playhouse Ep3 before or after Puzzle Agent, both are due this month. I can't whet my appetite until I know how I should be whetting it!
    good point, been a while where 2 episodes from 2 different series come out in the same month.
  • Hopefully we'll at the very least get to see a new trailer for the game or something at e3.
  • I just got a Telltale mail that my order (The Book of Grickle, alongside Puzzle Agent) has shipped...woohoo!! :D
    So now, the only thing still left to wait is for Puzzle Agent to be released...
  • I don't think it will be release June 9th (I could be wrong), but Lindsay did say in the TTG@E3 thread in the general forum they're still aiming for a June release date. I think it's safe to assume it's after June 22.
  • Lena_P;326808 said:
    I don't think it will be release June 9th (I could be wrong)
    >.>
    Lena_P;326808 said:
    Lindsay did say in the TTG@E3 thread in the general forum they're still aiming for a June release date.
    The trailer says June too. I'm going to say the end of June, and if I'm wrong good grief!
Add Comment