User Avatar Image

I make money now but DONT want to spend it, is Devil's Play House on PS3 worth it

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 340 users
Thank you
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • HELL YEAH! S3 rocks!
  • Sonic9jct;320792 said:
    Is the sale this week for this week only, or is it a new price?
    The sale lasts until June 30th, according to a press release.
  • I'm proud of you TTG look at those results, it's beautiful. Bravo TellTale Games, bravo! Good job guys!

Sorry for being rude earlier Avis.
  • Oh, no problem, I didn't find you rude. I can see how I came across as rude, too, so I guess it was just a misunderstanding. Was sorted out pretty fast so no biggie.
  • Avistew;323160 said:
    Oh, no problem, I didn't find you rude. I can see how I came across as rude, too, so I guess it was just a misunderstanding. Was sorted out pretty fast so no biggie.
    You're used to working with people, aren't you. Artist or something?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i don't have a PS3
  • doodo!;323536 said:
    You're used to working with people, aren't you. Artist or something?
    ...Sure, why not? :p I'm not really anything at this point. Nothing I make money from at least. I do some writing and I've done some translating in the past, and I'm hoping to do some more once I get my residency.
    I like arts and crafts in general, but I'm not that good at most of them.

I have terrible social skills face to face, but on the Internet you have more time to think about what to say, and try and put yourself in the other person's shoes. So while I can get frustrated and frustrating online, it doesn't happen as often as it would face to face.
  • Avistew;323862 said:
    ...Sure, why not? :p I'm not really anything at this point. Nothing I make money from at least. I do some writing and I've done some translating in the past, and I'm hoping to do some more once I get my residency.
    I like arts and crafts in general, but I'm not that good at most of them.

I have terrible social skills face to face, but on the Internet you have more time to think about what to say, and try and put yourself in the other person's shoes. So while I can get frustrated and frustrating online, it doesn't happen as often as it would face to face.
    I have a talent for spotting talents. You have the potential to be a leader and have the social skills you need to get along with people, atleast get their respect. Trust me, I know. Don't stop evolving and trying to change.:)
  • Well, I hope I already do get people's respect.
Add Comment