User Avatar Image

Season 3 Steam Icons

posted by Zodler on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Who is responsible to make and design the icons in Steam Library, Telltale or Steam? Please redo the Season 3 icons. As you see, Season 1 and 2 have perfectly nice designs with titles. What happened to season 3? No proper work and design? :confused:
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Any chance on an update on when the new icons go up? Maybe with the next episode?
  • TTG have submitted the new icons to Valve, as Jake indicated. It's up to Valve when/if they ever go up.
  • Another suggestion: what about adding the new screen shots of newer episodes? I view my game list in the detail view and think it would be neat to see screens from each episode. I know they won't always match up because each episode isn't for sale individually but would be great than the same ones from the penal zone for every episode. I like the official ones from 302 and don't consider them spoiler-rific (except the one with the skeletons)
  • They icons are still not integrated. Steam is supposed to sell and present the games correctly and completely. Maybe it's time that Telltale contact them and ask them to correct the game they are selling.
  • Zodler;320391 said:
    They icons are still not integrated. Steam is supposed to sell and present the games correctly and completely. Maybe it's time that Telltale contact them and ask them to correct the game they are selling.
    You know, it's quite possible that the icons could be updated already. Steam does cache icons and images for games and you could be stuck with the old icons.

Just saying.
  • So please tell me what should I do to have them. Confirm that the icons are updated.
  • The season 3 icons on the "Your Games" list here on TTG could also do with a little freshening. I was actually wondering why you did away with those nice and large police badge icons and instead used there smallish round ones?

Any chance that you might rework those icons here too?
  • ToxicGreen;322484 said:
    The season 3 icons on the "Your Games" list here on TTG could also do with a little freshening. I was actually wondering why you did away with those nice and large police badge icons and instead used there smallish round ones?

Any chance that you might rework those icons here too?
    Jake said that since other people are making them they changed it but oter people said they are making custom files.
  • jaden551;322533 said:
    Jake said that since other people are making them they changed it but oter people said they are making custom files.
    Hmm, but Jake didn't say anything about a time horizon or the icons in the "Your Games" list here on telltalegames.com, did he?
  • ToxicGreen;323741 said:
    Hmm, but Jake didn't say anything about a time horizon or the icons in the "Your Games" list here on telltalegames.com, did he?
    Jake DID say that the reason that the icons are the way they are is because marketing wants Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse to be like a fresh start for the series-thus the obliteration of the awesome badge icons and movement to more circular ones.
This discussion has been closed.