User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 25.7K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd guess because it would mean he'd have to swap his Jarate for the Razorback.

I've got all the Spy ones (my main class) and getting close with the Pyro, Scout and Sniper.

And yes GuruGuru, I do play entirely too much.
  • I guess I take the cake at 294.

(Also, I ruined my soldier stats recently, that's why it looks so :ugh: )
  • Avistew;324265 said:
    Why?
    The razorback is a failure of game design, and the two other weapons that can go in that slot are better in every measurable way.
  • One achievment I thought I'd never get was Medical Intervention (Save a falling teammate from dying on impact) and I had stopped farming for achievments because I thought it sort of took that joy outta get them. One day I was on my regular sever with my friend and I had just gotten an uber but saw my friend got blown up really high by stray a rocket. I ubered just before she was about to land, I was actually suprised I pulled something like that off, my reflexes are usaully poor.

Kinda pleased with that.
    [TTG said:
    Yare;324450']The razorback is a failure of game design, and the two other weapons that can go in that slot are better in every measurable way.
    They need to do something with it but I don't know what. If I even come across a Razorback sniper I just shoot them anyway. Headshot plus bodyshot with the ambassador or just 3 shots from The Big Kill takes them out anyway and if they are scoped they take too long to react.

Plus Jarate is too much fun.
  • Jake;324180 said:

Feel any better? (I don't really think so, because I got somewhat bored to be killed every second by Brazillians)
  • [TTG said:
    Yare;324450']The razorback is a failure of game design, and the two other weapons that can go in that slot are better in every measurable way.
    Couldn't agree more. A Spy who is foiled by a Razorback has either just started playing, or is missing some of their higher brain functions.
  • ShaggE;324487 said:
    Couldn't agree more. A Spy who is foiled by a Razorback has either just started playing, or is missing some of their higher brain functions.
    Cough. [shifty eyes]
  • Secret Fawful;324489 said:
    Cough. [shifty eyes]
    Or is Secret Fawful. :p
Add Comment