User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 9.3K users
Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!
375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Avistew;325444 said:
    Well, doesn't he always sign while specifying which type of Stemmle he is? (At least he did in the post you quoted).
    I still have no clue how to pronounce his name by the way. Do you insert a schwa somewhere or not?
    Yes he's also posted on here with the names, Posh Stemmle, Sporty Stemmle, Scary Stemmle and Papa Stemmle.:D
  • It's apparently pronounced "STEM-lee", as in, "Stemmle! Fetch me my boomerang! Tonight we hunt the deadliest game of all ... wombats!"

So what I'm basically saying is that Stemmle would be a good name for a head henchman. And wombats are tougher than they look.
  • Mmh, I think I'll try to remember "Stan Lee", then.
  • Lena_P;325533 said:
    It's apparently pronounced "STEM-lee", as in, "Stemmle! Fetch me my boomerang! Tonight we hunt the deadliest game of all ... wombats!"

So what I'm basically saying is that Stemmle would be a good name for a head henchman. And wombats are tougher than they look.
    This would've been a perfect Li'l Stiny reference.

• Lena_P;325602 said:
    incredible. i must shed a single tear now.
  • Avistew;325444 said:
    Well, doesn't he always sign while specifying which type of Stemmle he is? (At least he did in the post you quoted).
    I still have no clue how to pronounce his name by the way. Do you insert a schwa somewhere or not?
    I pronounce just like of wrote it. Which is obviously wrong, because I read stuff differently than in english ^^U
  • 7 days left now guys...just a week
  • GinnyN;325701 said:
    I pronounce just like of wrote it. Which is obviously wrong, because I read stuff differently than in english ^^U
    Yeah, I know it's "Stem-lee" now, but I still "pronounce" "steml" (one syllable) in my head before I correct myself, because that's how you'd pronounce it in French.
Add Comment