11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This game is looking better. I wasn't that enthusiastic when I bought it but now I think I'll enjoy it very much.
  • Oh boy, this can't come soon enough!
  • Ah! There's nothing I like better than a raw steak, toadstool and chocolate cake for dinner! Coupled with the tapeworm puzzle, I think it's safe to assume Scoggins is not a gourmet paradise.
  • Lena_P;326107 said:
    Ah! There's nothing I like better than a raw steak, toadstool and chocolate cake for dinner! Coupled with the tapeworm puzzle, I think it's safe to assume Scoggins is not a gourmet paradise.
    ...what's wrong with chocolate cake?
    Also, who said it was for dinner? Are you influenced by the fact the meal was served in a diner?
  • Avistew;326108 said:
    ...what's wrong with chocolate cake?
    Also, who said it was for dinner? Are you influenced by the fact the meal was served in a diner?
    I know, right? I eat a raw steak for breakfast every morning, after all.
  • I just couldn't eat a whole steak for breakfast. I'm not ready to eat much until after 10 or 11 at least. And everyone knows that you can't pair steak tartar with chocolate cake! It'd have to be a vanilla Grand Mariner souffle.
  • I wasn't thinking breakfast, I was thinking lunch. I mean, it's the exact same meal except at a different time.

    And chocolate cake is ALWAYS a good option for dessert. Heathen.
  • Avistew;326122 said:
    I wasn't thinking breakfast, I was thinking lunch. I mean, it's the exact same meal except at a different time.

    And chocolate cake is ALWAYS a good option for dessert. Heathen.
    Hey now, such harsh words over meal times! We should all just eat what is good for the soul...

    Ah who am I kidding? It's dessert, you don't eat it at dinner! Only at the end!!!!
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    Avistew;326060 said:
    This game is looking better. I wasn't that enthusiastic when I bought it but now I think I'll enjoy it very much.
    Yes, I only bought it so that Surfin' the Highway would be cheaper, but now I think I'm gonna love this game!

    OT: It's 2 cents cheaper to buy Surfin the Highway and Puzzle Agent then only buy Surfin' the Highway xD
  • MRN;326299 said:
    Yes, I only bought it so that Surfin' the Highway would be cheaper, but now I think I'm gonna love this game!

    OT: It's 2 cents cheaper to buy Surfin the Highway and Puzzle Agent then only buy Surfin' the Highway xD
    One of the reasons I bought it too... except I was looking for an excuse to buy Surfing the Highway and I knew I would buy Puzzle Agent anyway.

    And think about it! With a whole two cents invested in the bank, in just a few short centuries, you could have a dollar!:D
Add Comment