78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, the voice is way off. Not even close.

MAJUS!
  • I watched it another few times, and I guess I was mishearing it. Thanks.

I was going to say that the Geek's voice is a lot deeper than the brains, but I was basing that on the first episode, and I guess her voice did get higher pitched as the series went on.
  • I almost thought it was Amelia's voice, after all... A blimp, transportation, almost hard to consider it.
  • All things considered, I think Sammun-Mak is probably the best guess. It seems unlikely that they'd bring in The Geek, and even if the voice seems a bit high-pitched it could definitely be a small boy.

Then again if I remember my history correctly, the Egyptians didn't preserve the brains- oh who am I kidding this is Sam & Max.
  • TrogLlama;326158 said:
    Then again if I remember my history correctly, the Egyptians didn't preserve the brains- oh who am I kidding this is Sam & Max.
    Nope, they pull them out first through the nose.
  • THE NARRATION! :D

Ever since I saw the screenshots I was thinking how cool it would be for Sam to narrate the whole episode to go along with the hard boiled detective theme, and LO AND BEHOLD! And man, Sam is even scarier in action.

I'm casting my vote for the brain being Sammun-Mak's, too, what with the museum and all. Either that or the fairy dinosaur.
  • or Sal's lunch homespun brans
  • Avistew;326094 said:
    I'm more excited by the Puzzle Agent trailer right now but they're both looking nice.
    Same here.

I am also slightly annoyed by Sam in this one.
  • GinnyN;326160 said:
    Nope, they pull them out first through the nose.
    It's been a long time since I learned about the mummification process, but I could have sworn that they pulled the brain out first and tossed it because they didn't believe it did anything.
  • They did. Through the nose.
Add Comment