User Avatar Image

Sam & Max's Relationship

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
There's kind of an interesting dynamic between the two of them.

I'm not saying that Steve was intentionally going for anything deeper than just creating a funny story based on a dog and a rabbit who fight crime; but hardcore fans like myself can't help but obsess over our favourite characters, analyzing their psychological profiles and whatnot. (I like the word whatnot.)

So, discuss and share your insights.
156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • jaden551;328691 said:
    There is only 2 mistakes.
    There are only two mistakes and I am a horrible person.

FTFY
  • you are EVIL!
  • jaden551;328696 said:
    you are EVIL!
    You're just now figuring that out?
  • Andrew Ryan;328698 said:
    You're just now figuring that out?
    well you're avatar seems normal and you can't specify tone on a thread so...
    yeah.

P.S. my ninja is going to attack you.
  • jaden551;328703 said:
    well you're avatar seems normal and you can't specify tone on a thread so...
    yeah.

P.S. my ninja is going to attack you.
    Your typing is terrible. This means your opinion doesn't matter.
    Also, ninjas can't swim and I live underwater.
  • Stop bullying jaden or me and him will team up with Sam and Max (we've been to the cinema with them ;) ) and will invade your underwater base with our giant aquatic platypuses. :D
  • tabstis;328709 said:
    Stop bullying jaden or me and him will team up with Sam and Max (we've been to the cinema with them ;) ) and will invade your underwater base with our giant aquatic platypuses. :D
    Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.
  • Andrew Ryan;328712 said:
    Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.
    ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?
  • jaden551;328715 said:
    ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?

No, not really. Go away.
  • I have just as much, in fact more right than you in this thread as I was first here so you go away.
This discussion has been closed.