User Avatar Image

Sam & Max's Relationship

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
There's kind of an interesting dynamic between the two of them.

I'm not saying that Steve was intentionally going for anything deeper than just creating a funny story based on a dog and a rabbit who fight crime; but hardcore fans like myself can't help but obsess over our favourite characters, analyzing their psychological profiles and whatnot. (I like the word whatnot.)

So, discuss and share your insights.
156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tabstis;328709 said:
    Stop bullying jaden or me and him will team up with Sam and Max (we've been to the cinema with them ;) ) and will invade your underwater base with our giant aquatic platypuses. :D
    Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.
  • Andrew Ryan;328712 said:
    Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.
    ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?
  • jaden551;328715 said:
    ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?

No, not really. Go away.
  • I have just as much, in fact more right than you in this thread as I was first here so you go away.
  • Andrew Ryan;328712 said:
    I'm sure theres some sort of innuendo here, for somthing... I'm just not sure what XD
  • jaden551;328723 said:
    I have just as much, in fact more right than you in this thread as I was first here so you go away.
    Yes, but I don't type like a brain damaged splicer. Also, I am of sufficient age to handle the adult content this thread now contains. You fit neither of these requirements.
  • you shouldn't be wriiting adult aimed conent when people just started sugesting at sex in the MI fan-art thread they were gven a warning, now people can outright say it and it's just not on.
  • jaden551;328736 said:
    you shouldn't be writig adult aimed conent when people just stared sugesting at sex in the mi fan art thread they were gven a warning, now people can outright say it,it is just not on.
    I'm sorry, but your typing really is awful and I refuse to damage my brain by reading it. Write better and maybe your opinion will matter.
  • I fixed it, happy?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Whoops I think we're done here. Some interesting posts in this thread, but you guys have become terrible in the last few months with horribly derailing conversations.
This discussion has been closed.