User Avatar Image

Skunkape in 303?

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 705 users
One of his servants appears in this screenshot:

What do you guys think?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • UPDATE:

Skunkape appears in the end of the 303 trailer so that settles it. Or that might just be the next episode cliffhanger.
  • Thats what I was going to say but I didn't bother pointing out.
    I also thought that it might be the cliffhanger. We'll have to wait and see.
  • I dont think they'd put the cliffhanger in the trailer...
  • Maybe not, but they put the Narrator's last sentence or so in the trailer (they did for the second episode). Not the same, I know.
    Just my theory.
  • In the trailer, skunk'ape is shooting a gun at an unknown target, could he be trying to defend max's brain? and didn't he also steal gordons brain in order to control the toys?
  • homsarthesong;328890 said:
    In the trailer, skunk'ape is shooting a gun at an unknown target, could he be trying to defend max's brain? and didn't he also steal gordons brain in order to control the toys?
    He did but gordon is dead so unless sam revives him again, I dont think he will appear(although gordon in max's body would be interesting)
  • homsarthesong;328890 said:
    In the trailer, skunk'ape is shooting a gun at an unknown target, could he be trying to defend max's brain? and didn't he also steal gordons brain in order to control the toys?
    My guess is the unknown target being Sam who may or may not have recovered Max's brain from Skunk'ape and now the power hungry gorilla and his minions are trying to, well, shoot Sam. That would be rather epic now that I think about it...I'm going to hush up for now.
  • It's been hinted that Skunk'ape will be taking on Sal in some way or that his minions will - 'hot ape-on-cockroach action'
  • Skun-ka'pe is beginning to become like LeChuck, it's like, "DIE ALREADY, I've killed you before, stay dead!". I think he should die after this.
  • He's only been defeated once ingame...
Add Comment