User Avatar Image

Skunkape in 303?

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 696 users
One of his servants appears in this screenshot:

What do you guys think?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Skun-ka'pe is beginning to become like LeChuck, it's like, "DIE ALREADY, I've killed you before, stay dead!". I think he should die after this.
  • He's only been defeated once ingame...
  • You defeated him at the start of the game, then the end.
  • tabstis;329002 said:
    It's been hinted that Skunk'ape will be taking on Sal in some way or that his minions will - 'hot ape-on-cockroach action'
    Am I the only one who read that and heard, "Wow-chicka-wow-wow-chicka-chicka-wow-wow" in their head? Oh, I am? Never mind then.
    Flyingman356;329589 said:
    You defeated him at the start of the game, then the end.
    That was kind of the same time though. Although I do admit that I expected to meet up with a new villain every episode to catch and throw in the Penal Zone. In retrospect, that'd have been oddly convenient to have bad guys come straight to Sam and Max to get beat down and arrested. Probably better that they didn't go with that storyline.
  • Lena_P;329595 said:
    Am I the only one who read that and heard, "Wow-chicka-wow-wow-chicka-chicka-wow-wow" in their head? Oh, I am? Never mind then.
    Am I the only one who thought it meant Sal and Stinky were going to get it on, until I realised "ooh, he doesn't mean crested house-ape" (i.e. human)?
  • @avistew NO. Just ... no.

Also, I'd like to say I love Skunkape, half because he is so deliciously evil and completely out of his depth with Girl Stinky, and half because having Roger L. Jackson voice an evil monkey is always funny. That being said, I am totally confused as to why Skunkape is having one of his minions twirl a sign that says "Dog" on it about a million times. What's the point of that?
  • Lena_P;329606 said:
    @avistew NO. Just ... no.
    No I'm not the only one? Good to know :p
    Lena_P;329606 said:
    That being said, I am totally confused as to why Skunkape is having one of his minions twirl a sign that says "Dog" on it about a million times. What's the point of that?
    I have no clue but now I really want to know too!
  • The reason the minion is doing that is most likely because they're trying to earn some spare cash whilst skunk'ape is away.
  • Or trying to lure Sam into some kind of trap. At least, that's what popped into my mind when I first saw it.
  • OR community service.
Add Comment