3rd place: Flint Paper - 19
Mention: Superball - 18

Results of previous round:
1st place: T.H.E.M - 25
2nd place: Grandpa Stinky - 18
3rd place: Timmy Two-Teeth - 17
Mention: Mama Bosco - 15
Mention: Mr. Featherly - 13

I'm sure we all remember our winners: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQ0SnmKxp4

This round contains all those non-spoiler villains who have cropped up over the episodes in the past few seasons.
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why would you have Kringle and Santa? I thought they were the same character.

EDIT: Anyway, I voted for Santa
  • Flyingman356;328827 said:
    Why would you have Kringle and Santa? I thought they were the same character.

EDIT: Anyway, I voted for Santa
    there is no defining evidence wheras santa and kringle both say they was a brother plus kringle is his last name.
  • I kinda liked the Internet, for some reason.
  • I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes. I voted for Brady, but it's surprising how well a villainous talk show host works as a character.
  • lombre;328909 said:
    I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes.
    I'm not. I absolutely couldn't stand her.
  • lombre;328909 said:
    I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes. I voted for Brady, but it's surprising how well a villainous talk show host works as a character.
    I thought they could have used Brady a bit more in the series...
    But Myra served her role well in that one episode - as did the director who we wouldn't REALLY want to see returning.
  • I thought Santa/Kringle (If they're the same person) were really well done as characters, Santa in particular, Kringle seemed much more irate, but maybe that's from being around children. Santa said he moved to the North Pole due to hatred of children and wanted to be away from them.
  • Everyone hates an Emo, that's why I can't vote for Jurgen.

Mr. Spatula was the most surprising villain, and the most evil.
Add Comment