User Avatar Image

Release Date June 9th?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
The 50% off deal extends to June 8th, so does this mean that we will get to play Puzzle Agent by June 9th or thereabouts?
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well whenever its released I want it to be soon, I just finished the first 2 Professor Layton games after reading in these forums that Puzzle Agent look like a Layton clone, and really liked it, the story lines were a bit weird but I still liked it. So now im really looking forward to Puzzle Agent.
  • Toast_Burner;327253 said:
    I hope its after the 25th of june.
    I cant buy it until the 25th
    You do realize that if it's released before the 25th you can still buy it after the 25th, right? Some of us would like to see it sooner.

I am new here. I loved the first Professor Layton game and was going to buy the 2nd when I heard about Nelson Tethers. I decided to get it for my iPhone instead of Layton 2 for my DSi.
  • NapMan;329251 said:
    You do realize that if it's released before the 25th you can still buy it after the 25th, right? Some of us would like to see it sooner.
    True, but after release the now-extended 50% off of your cart pre-order deal isn't available anymore - not that I wouldn't also like to see the game earlier... :)
  • NapMan;329251 said:

I am new here. I loved the first Professor Layton game and was going to buy the 2nd when I heard about Nelson Tethers. I decided to get it for my iPhone instead of Layton 2 for my DSi.
    Im planning on buy lots of stuff using the 50% offer. I wont have enough money until the 25th
  • I figure they aren't going to release it the same week as a Sam & Max episode release. My money is on next week.
  • I suspect the next Sam&Max episode will be next. :O)
  • taumel;330019 said:
    I suspect the next Sam&Max episode will be next. :O)
    You're behind the times, the blog announced it would come out tomorrow a while ago (S&M that is).
  • The blog?

Whatever then my guess was right and i'm still ahead the release date. :O)
  • Thespis;329368 said:
    I figure they aren't going to release it the same week as a Sam & Max episode release. My money is on next week.
    Im guessing the 28th due to wiiware and they have yet to say if wiiware and PC release dates are seperate.
  • Gman5852;330105 said:
    Im guessing the 28th due to wiiware and they have yet to say if wiiware and PC release dates are seperate.
    My guess is that they will be. Nintendo control what releases and when for their consoles, Telltale don't get a say.
Add Comment