User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 9.9K users
Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!
375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Again, why not take an hour and set up an automatic release?
  • henke37;330461 said:
    Again, why not take an hour and set up an automatic release?
    Not only do they like to see the feedback roll in live but also what if there's a major problem? Ppl need to be on hand...
  • tbm1986;330475 said:
    Not only do they like to see the feedback roll in live but also what if there's a major problem? Ppl need to be on hand...
    I think it's more like this; the game is ready to be released today. Now they are packaging it and releasing it. If they were to put it on automatic release, that would mean we didn't get it til tomorrow at the chosen hour.
  • tabstis;329900 said:

What role will Skunk'ape play and how did he escape the penal zone (if he did)?
    Last night I replayed 301 just to refresh myself story-wise (since 302 was more of a side-story to the main arc).

Skunkape isn't in the Penal Zone. He's in an alternate dimension that was created from Sam and Max's office by Momma Bosco's temporal discombobulator or whatever the hell it was called.

So if Sam needs to get back into the office for any reason, he has to deal with Skunkape again (at least, I think so...)
  • What, nobody try to guess who's brain Sam used in the trailer?
  • middletonj24;330521 said:
    What, nobody try to guess who's brain Sam used in the trailer?
    Ummm look around people have been guessing all over.
    Some think it is baby amelia airheart some are thinking its sammunmak
    and I think it is the Geek.
  • serializer;330506 said:
    Last night I replayed 301 just to refresh myself story-wise (since 302 was more of a side-story to the main arc).

Skunkape isn't in the Penal Zone. He's in an alternate dimension that was created from Sam and Max's office by Momma Bosco's temporal discombobulator or whatever the hell it was called.

So if Sam needs to get back into the office for any reason, he has to deal with Skunkape again (at least, I think so...)
    Which we call the New Penal Zone ^^!
  • 10 minuets guys... NNAGGH! Lets all meet back on the forums the second we finish.
  • 10 minutes? Are you sure?!
  • NeatNit;330757 said:
    10 minutes? Are you sure?!
    In 3 minutes it'll be 8am there. It's unlikely to come out for a while.
Add Comment