User Avatar Image

Which platform will you be getting it for?

posted by fco. on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I know it may be a bit early, but...
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • PC, Steamversion if there will be one.
  • kendals;326238 said:
    If we've bought it for $10, will we get the iPhone or iPad version? Do we get to choose?
    The iPod version will be sold in its respective App store, I'm sure. Much like the iPad or PSN versions of The Devil's Playhouse, whose store links in the Telltale store redirect you to those stores' respective websites. If we follow precedent(and there's no reason not to follow precedent, because nothing contrary has been announced), buying the Telltale Shop version will get you the PC version through Telltale only, nothing more or less.
  • Rather Dashing;326460 said:
    TIf we follow precedent(and there's no reason not to follow precedent, because nothing contrary has been announced), buying the Telltale Shop version will get you the PC and Mac versions through Telltale only, nothing more or less.
    If you don't mind.
  • Well, PC means Personal Computer, and a mac does qualify I think... :P
  • I got the points saved up for Wiiware. Although I think i'll wait until reviews start coming in, for i'm still wondering if i'll like it (knowing Telltale, the odds are slim that I won't get it.)

Any word on how much it'll cost? My guess is 1000 points, but it's only eight dollors on the Telltale Store.
  • I'll get it on PC.
  • I'll get it for da Mac.

I would love having an option that if you have bought it for one system, you also could get it for others as well (no, not by bying it again) beside of the computer platforms although i can imagine the issues preventing this. Playing it on the iPad would be nice but in the end i see the PC/Mac platforms as beeing less restrictive, at least for now.
  • PC. But i am wondering if it will be on steam? Or shoud i just buy it directly on the site?
  • iPad... Awesome screen and portability. Sam & Max episode one was freaking Awesome! Looking forward to the next episodes!
Add Comment