15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thanks for posting this.
    in-meinem-turm- here:winslow:
  • der_ketzer;332013 said:
    thanks for posting this.
    in-meinem-turm- here:winslow:
    Cool :)
    If there's any details I missed don't hesitate to add.
  • FunkyCris;332023 said:
    Cool :)
    If there's any details I missed don't hesitate to add.
    The problem is that I cannot add much this time since I don't have the problem this time.
  • User Avatar Image
    Psy
    I've tossed this bug to a few different people. We never experienced it in testing and it seems incredibly sporadic but since it's a critical bug we have some people looking into it. Hopefully we'll come up with something soon, sorry about the issues :(
  • It looks like the processor cores ARE the problem. I just opened the game and used Task Manager to set it's affinity to 1 core, and the scene doesn't loop anymore!
  • Several reports in the steam forum now that setting the CPU affinity to 1 solves the problem.
  • Awesome, thanks for that info :D

Reminds me of that old bug that Grim Fandango used to have where if you had a processor that was faster than 400MHz (epic speed :p) then the lift would move too quickly for you to get it stuck with the forklift truck.
  • I'll look into seeing if we can figure out what caused this thing in the first place. Weird and unfortunate!
  • I dont have the steam version I have a tell tale commercial one and I have this glitch
  • have you tried the fix mentioned in this thead?
    Did it work?
    You also seem to be the first with the TTG-version that has this problem. Strange.
This discussion has been closed.