User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SeanT;333131 said:
    I had that much facial hair at 13... Also, I'm a BAMF.
    Now we know what the "T" stands for, testosterone :p
  • What, we're rating people again?

SillyStell, I don't know whether you're aware or not, but there's a ghostly image of a dog in the lower left corner there. Does your house contain wandering spirits, or is it just a motion blur?
  • Little Writer;333260 said:
    What, we're rating people again?

SillyStell, I don't know whether you're aware or not, but there's a ghostly image of a dog in the lower left corner there. Does your house contain wandering spirits, or is it just a motion blur?
    Haha that's just her dog I'm sure :p

What do you mean, "again"? We were rating people?
  • In that case, I comfort rate myself for 40 below! I also wick away moisture, but I'm hand wash.
  • I rate myself M, then. Or 18+ for the PEGI people.
  • Lena_P;333126 said:
    @SillyStell He was saying you'd be a "10" as in 1 out of 10 ;) You're also much taller than I thought! From your comics I was expecting you to be 3 feet! And have a dog!
    Oh well thats not to bad at all XD
    And yeah I draw my self kinda short, I blame Earthbound for that... I should play that again.
    Little Writer;333260 said:
    And yesh, that's ma dog Harry, he an't a ghost yet he's only 5 XD
  • If we're rating people, it should be known that, for medical reasons, my scale isn't 1-10. It's 9-10. Both 9 and 10 represent "super mega hot".
  • Avistew;333269 said:
    I rate myself M, then. Or 18+ for the PEGI people.
    There is an 18+ in ESRB. it's called AO, not sold in most stores.

Bleive it or not I found that out on XPlay

M is just 17+

If I were rating I would do 1-5. But I wont. I'll just tell people they look good
    If it wont feel awkward to me
  • Remolay;333401 said:
    There is an 18+ in ESRB. it's called AO, not sold in most stores
    The same holds true for Avistew. Coincidence?! Read the book!
  • I only give 10-s!
Add Comment