User Avatar Image

Release Date June 9th?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
The 50% off deal extends to June 8th, so does this mean that we will get to play Puzzle Agent by June 9th or thereabouts?
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would be shocked SHOCKED if Puzzle Agent releases on Wiiware the same day as the PC/Mac/iPad/whatever versions.
  • Don't forget about the Apple app store approval process. Just because they release something on the app store one day, doesn't mean it will be available that same day...

The likelihood of this game being released simultaneously across 3 distinct platforms is low. I can see PC/Mac being the same day, but not iPhone/iPad, WiiWare.
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Alumni
    Given that the PC/Mac channel is telltalegames.com, we can fully drive this release timing in the days to come.

For the partners -- iPhone/iPad, WiiWare, we work with them to get the additional platforms out as close together as possible.
  • joeldee;333586 said:
    Given that the PC/Mac channel is telltalegames.com, we can fully drive this release timing in the days to come.

For the partners -- iPhone/iPad, WiiWare, we work with them to get the additional platforms out as close together as possible.
    So the wiiware version will not be out this monday then?
  • joeldee;333586 said:

So it won't be on Steam?
  • Somebody has a lot of faith in the app approval process.
  • Qurao;333600 said:
    So it won't be on Steam?
    I believe Jake confirmed a steam version somewhere in the forums(i think)
  • Steam version is more or less always going to be on the same schedule as the Telltale Version. I don't actually know what all is required on their end for getting the game up onto the service, but all I know is that they do it really fast.
  • I was wondering about the GamersGate version - Puzzle Agent is shown in their "Coming Soon" list with a 2nd of July release date for about a week now (after the releasedate had shifted several times before).

Any news when it actually will be released through them?

I ask because I don't have a creditcard (and I wouldn't want to use one anyway) and GamersGate allows me to purchase directly through my bankaccount. :)
Add Comment