21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lombre;333686 said:
    Never really been interested in the Wallace and Gromit episodes, but hey, it's free, so why not?
    You won't regret it. :D
  • lombre;333686 said:
    Never really been interested in the Wallace and Gromit episodes, but hey, it's free, so why not?
    Muzzled and The Bogey-Man are must have-episodes for every TTG-Fan.
  • I'd just like to say i remember night of the raving dead being free for something(i think it was buy dangeresque 3)
  • der_ketzer;333705 said:
    Well, I have 50% of those so far. :o
  • der_ketzer;333705 said:
    dont forget the last resort thats a must have game to.
  • Sailorcuteness;334304 said:
    dont forget the last resort thats a must have game to.
    Pretty much the whole season is a must have, imo. :D
  • SHODANFreeman;334349 said:
    Pretty much the whole season is a must have, imo. :D
    It's just a lovely game that did not sell half as well as it should have.
  • Got it! Already got it on XBLA last year (for Christmas) but, its free, so why not. :D
    I'm getting a new computer soon, (haven't discussed it yet) so that would be nice to play first. Along with The Secret of Monkey Island, The Devil's Playhouse and possibly Abe Lincoln Must Die! Just picking up free episodes when I can (Devils' Playhouse is my first PC game from Telltale, I played the rest on Xbox 360 and Wii) and buy my favourite episodes if I want.

Btw, I'm playing the new Sam and Max on my brother's computer, thats the reason I need a new computer, so I don't bug him.
  • Heh, wasn't home the 25th anyway, and already got it the past time for free :p.

But... It's kind of weird they promote this in an e-mail send the 27th (not that I was home then). That's... a little bit too late? :confused:
  • Last time I checked, which was about three days after that day, it was still free.
Add Comment