User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LOL It's the first photo I commented on, I think...

She really should smile, no?

Just saying...
  • I've worked up the cahones to say it, Stell = 5 out of 5 (since I don't see the point of a ten rank).

I would like to note that I am 16 and I have yet to see a person here in the US that looks as good as you tell the truth. We have suck a skewed image of beauty that it's all flippin messed up

Because of my everchanging looks (eh, kinda changing) I have released an update

You may notice something odd. My lack of glasses so I would have no glare on my eye area, My kinda feeble attempt to grow mustache and beard (yeah, the chops are still there, I don't want to shave those off), or even the smug look on my face due to a thought about Black Books.
  • Remolay, you're trying too hard.

also me and the doc again
  • It might help that I am way up near Detroit. where the ones considered pretty are either stupid and mean, or just plain stupid.

good thing looks don't really matter to me/
  • I still say she looks nothing like a cello.
  • Remolay;333960 said:
    It might help that I am way up near Detroit. where the ones considered pretty are either stupid and mean, or just plain stupid
    There are so many different ways people can look and still be pretty. I'm sure, even in Detroit, there are some nice cute girls around.

I've always wondered why pretty is paired with being mean and/or stupid. There are just as many ugly mean people. And there are a ton of beautiful nice people.

If you mean that "popular polished" look that many girls put on in high school, that's different.
  • Jenny;333971 said:
    I've always wondered why pretty is paired with being mean and/or stupid. There are just as many ugly mean people. And there are a ton of beautiful nice people.
    Being clever is often paired with being mean too, and stupid with being nice. I don't think there is any reasoning behind it. Quite obviously, I'm pretty, intelligent AND nice :D
  • Yeah, everyone in high school is a bit stupid in one way or another.
    Avistew;333975 said:
    I'm pretty, intelligent AND nice :D
    OR SO YOU SAY

...jkjk
  • Giant Tope;333976 said:
    OR SO YOU SAY

...jkjk
    Interesting... I was expecting you to say "oh u" :D
    You're not predictable!
  • Awesome outfits and photo Giant Tope
Add Comment