User Avatar Image

About The Narrator

posted by Hatley on - last edited - Viewed by 464 users
I think he may be a human form of Yog Soggoth, here are my reasons:
1:In the trailer for The Devil's Playhouse, one of his lines is "Welcome, to my playhouse of the bizzare. If that was intentional, then that would mean that The Devil's Toybox, [Spoiler]the tool for summoning Yog-Soggoth[/spoiler], is his too.
2:Like [Spoiler]Hugh Bliss[/Spoiler], he looks (and sounds) like something desperately trying to appear human.
3:This one is debateable;He knows a lot about the toys of power doesn't he? I know a narrator is MENT to know a lot about the story.
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hmmmm, coincidentally, i have been thinking of names for a game about cthulu in another thread. like "cthulu's hemorrhoids", "tales of cthulu island" etc
  • Whoah I love the puppet idea...it would explain a lot AND it would also allow him to be the villain for one of the episodes without him being the main villain.

But who could be controlling him?
  • tabstis;314952 said:
    Whoah I love the puppet idea...it would explain a lot AND it would also allow him to be the villain for one of the episodes without him being the main villain.

But who could be controlling him?
    The Soda Poppers? *gets shot*
  • richforce;314969 said:
    The Soda Poppers? *gets shot*
    *blows smoke from gun barrel* :cool:

That's right, I'm the shooter. Never mention the **** Poppers again.
  • I think the idea that the narrator is being controlled is interesting - I think Baby Amelia might be hiding something as well. The Yog Soggoth note which it seems she left behind and her motive for stealing the toybox weren't explained.

Perhaps she's controlling him?
  • I thought Jurgen left that note behind.
  • Rise and shine, Sam & Max.

Rise and shine...
  • Michael Listening;335009 said:
    Rise and shine, Sam & Max.

Rise and shine...
    Now that you mention it he DOES sound like G-Man from Half-Life.
Add Comment