User Avatar Image

Cut Your Losses - Mirror Puzzle - need help

posted by Xavian on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Has anyone found a way to beat "Cut your losses"?

I've gone through all the hints and still can't give it a solution it will accept.

I've found two different paths that go between all the players and the mirrors while avoiding the brick walls but it won't accept either.

Also one mirror has no path that can go through it. The best I can do is clip its edge but the hint shows the path doing the same thing so that can't be it. Help!

Not this

or this
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Whatev;338117 said:
    I disagree that that needed to be mentioned in the rules. There are a number of cases where things should have been mentioned, such as Hot Hawks failing to mention that all loaded birds must be fully loaded
    Wasn't that one obvious? :confused:
  • where was that puzzle? i beat the game without seeing it
  • jermy52;338947 said:
    where was that puzzle? i beat the game without seeing it
    Right from the hotel, there is a help wanted sign, press that and you'll get the easier version of this one. Later there's a closed sign, press that and you'll get this one.
  • NeatNit;338451 said:
    Wasn't that one obvious? :confused:
    I did not think that one was obvious, why would they need to be fully loaded?
  • The Highway;338006 said:
    i thought it was screwed up at first because this is what the hints showed me, along with the solution:

Where did you get that hint? That hint doesnt show up for me, also why do you only have 1 brick wall?
  • The Highway;338006 said:
    i thought it was screwed up at first because this is what the hints showed me, along with the solution:

I never got that hint and my puzzle looked completely different.
    But I ran into a problem with this puzzle where I had submitted the correct solution three times then it accepted it the fourth.
  • I do remember when finishing that one I pressed "how" and it showed a section like that (without walls at the side) while there definitely were walls there.
  • I hear you on this one!! I have exactly the same problem. Help! someone.
    I am costing taxpayers mega bucks on submissions that are correct but are rejected anyway. :/
    Thanks.
  • Thanks Highway and Elvenmonk. I tried the hint you two posted on 7-3-10. And, it works even though I have two brick wall on the top left and one wall on the bottom right. Again, this solution doesn't show in the 'Hints'. But then, why would it?
    Thank you.
  • Puzzler74;357512 said:
    Thanks Highway and Elvenmonk. I tried the hint you two posted on 7-3-10. And, it works even though I have two brick wall on the top left and one wall on the bottom right. Again, this solution doesn't show in the 'Hints'. But then, why would it?
    Thank you.
    I had three brick walls in mine. o.o
Add Comment