User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 32.6K users
Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Whilst I fight with photoshop and lack of a tablet, I give you a sneak peak of my latest work. Dark Elf in an Urban Setting. Or just Remolay in Detroit or something like that.

at the top there was supposed to be a TARDIS, it got cut off during the scan
  • So I just finished the first version of the storyboard for my graduation short; Invaders. Of course it's way too long and there's still a lot that has to change. Anyway, here are some pics from the storyboard:

• ohhhh i wish i was this good!
  • I did this nearly over a year ago...

One of my many rabbit characters for a comic project I'm still trying to figure out.
    (Sorry, but I watermark all of my original works on the Internet.)

• GinnyN;340349 said:
    Ummm... let's see, Mario, a Sesame Street character(?), Jimmy Neutron, Sora, LazyTown dudes(?), Sam, that long nosed guy from OnePiece(?), Nelson Tethers.

I couldn't guess panels 3 and 9.
  • Hayley the Hedgie;340355 said:
    Ummm... let's see, Mario
    Right!
    Hayley the Hedgie;340355 said:
    a Sesame Street character(?),
    Really close, really!
    Jimmy Neutron, Sora,
    Yes and Yes
    LazyTown dudes(?),
    Yes...
    Sam,
    I'm pretty sure that white thing in front is not for decoration only... but yes...
    that long nosed guy from OnePiece(?),
    Yep ^^! Ussop!
    Nelson Tethers.
    Yep!
    I couldn't guess panels 3 and 9.
    The day somebody can guess panel 3 it's going to be one of the happiest days in my life. Panel 9 is not that difficult. I think...
  • i honestly couldn't see max until you mentioned him!
  • I think 3 is that guy from your own webcomic (guess)

and the Pannel 9 is Ririko(I think) from Legendz, either that or the new princess from Galaxy
  • Remolay;340448 said:
    I think 3 is that guy from your own webcomic (guess)

and the Pannel 9 is Ririko(I think) from Legendz, either that or the new princess from Galaxy
    Nope and Nope. This is the worst clue I can give, but well: Both characters, of panel 3 and 9, are Canadian!
Add Comment