User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 34.2K users
Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fealiks;340756 said:
    John Candy, Brendan Fraser, Michael Ironside (Sam Fisher :D), Eugene Levy, Keanu Reeves and probably lots of other people who I can't remember are from Canadia*.
    Don't forget William Shatner... ;)

np: Burger/Ink - Twelve Miles High (Las Vegas 2010)
  • The Highway;340444 said:
    i honestly couldn't see max until you mentioned him!
    Me neither, to be honest! ^^;
  • Milkman08;340779 said:
    Who started this LEGENDERY gimmick? I mean why should all fan art threads be legendary?
    all art threads ar legen-wait for it-dary, of course
  • Secret Fawful;340459 said:
    From looking at your dA account, you have a very snazzy and soft coloring style that I really like. I love the pastelish colors.
    Aw, cheers! Much appreciated. :D
  • Remolay;340898 said:
    all art threads are legen-wait for it-dary, of course
    so I assume they are well suited up too...

heh yeah, you are not gonna believe it, but I just started watching How I met your mother hours ago, I started watching after I said that!
  • I think I started the legendary thing with the fanart thread for Monkey Island stuff. But mostly because I was thinking of the legendary fanart of the old days :P
  • Milkman08;341008 said:
    so I assume they are well suited up too...

heh yeah, you are not gonna believe it, but I just started watching How I met your mother hours ago, I started watching after I said that!
    You mean for the first time ever?
  • I definitely noticed Max in the picture of Sam&Max, and I think Ginny's Nelson looks awesome.
  • Avistew;341137 said:
    I definitely noticed Max in the picture of Sam&Max, and I think Ginny's Nelson looks awesome.
    Yay! Thanks ^^!

Here's the answers, if someone is still interested:

[SPOILER] * Mario ^^! [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Abelardo from Plaza Sésamo (Something like the LatinAmerican Version of Sesame Street). And I'm aware he doesn't look like. I guess is the eyes T_T [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Galileo and Stacks from a old Canadian Puppet Show called Groundling Marsh.[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Jimmy Neutron and Goddard (The Dog) [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Sora from Kingdom Hearts (And Donald's Hand!) [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Stephanie and Pixel from Lazy Town (I love Pixel because he's the Nerd) [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * SAM & MAX! [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Ussop from One Piece [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Zii from a Webcomic called Menage a 3 (Because she's hilarious) [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER] * Nelson Tethers. [/SPOILER]
  • Is this considered art?

It's a LEGO rendition of the cover of Ned Vizzini's It's Kind of A Funny Story, which happened to be featured on his website.

More of my LEGO Stuff is on here.
Add Comment