User Avatar Image

telltale might be working with nintendo

posted by reiss123 on - last edited - Viewed by 941 users
In one of the videos for puzzle agent, telltale said that it would be a professor
layton style game.
Is telltale games secretly working with nintendo to make puzzle agent?????:confused:
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm only saying that the way the puzzles are presented are more inspired by Layton in the way they are given. The puzzles are similar in most cases, yes, but the distinction is a fairly solid one, even if only in presentation.
  • Because Nintendo always releases their games on Mac, PC, and iPod Touch.
  • BadStrong;337269 said:
    Because Nintendo always releases their games on Mac, PC, and iPod Touch.
    Haha, awesome =)
  • I quite like Professor Layton and when Telltale mentioned Puzzle Agent being similiar to Professor Layton, I quickly got an understanding of what they were aiming for. Obviously Puzzle Agent appears to be a lot darker. Hopefully when someone dies in Puzzle Agent, they actually die. In Professor Layton there's always some contrived way of bringing back supposedly dead characters. Fair enough it's aimed at a children's audience, I think, but to announce murder throughout the story and then it turns out not to be a murder, eh.

What the bloody hell was the point of the story!?

Ah well, awesome artwork, music and visuals. Plus the puzzles are excellent as well.
  • reiss123;334091 said:
    Is telltale games secretly working with nitendo to make puzzle agent?????:confused:
    No.
  • Wizpig;334546 said:
    Not-strictly-plot-related brain teasers, a hint system... I do think it was the first game to do that.
    Castle/Island of Dr. Brain had that before
  • It just means that they want Puzzle Agent to be similar to Professor Layton because Professor Layton is so cool.
  • Dragonite87;341887 said:
    It just means that they want Puzzle Agent to be similar to Professor Layton because Professor Layton is so cool.
    Well technically the creater of Profesor Layton based there Profesor Layton games on another game. I can't remember what it is called. Technically Profeser Layton is copying another game I can't remember the name of, and Puzzle Agent is based on Profesor Layton and the other game.
  • This thread is the greatest example of conclusion-drawing I can ever witness.
Add Comment