User Avatar Image

Monkey Merchandise- SHIPPING!

posted by bonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
All the Monkey Merchandise, including the Deluxe Editions, are shipping right now. The first batch of orders for the Deluxe Editions are leaving the distribution center TODAY, the rest will ship early next week. Happy Friday Monkey Fans!
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info. "

I hope this won't be too much longer
  • Good to hear that it's on its way. I had emailed you about my order (i'm in Australia) and not heard anything back.... I await eagerly for my Monkey Island goodies :)
  • greenttentacle;339488 said:
    Good to hear that it's on its way. I had emailed you about my order (i'm in Australia) and not heard anything back.... I await eagerly for my Monkey Island goodies :)
    Hmm, interesting. Mine shipped a few days ago and I'm in the same state and country as you. Good luck.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    monkevingian;339440 said:
    Why didn't I received the purcell edition although i preordered the game last year??????? :confused: :(
    So, you received just the standard DVD without the slipcover?
    If so (and since you preordered), write to support at [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email] and they will help you.
    Just to clear up any (potential) confusion, the "Purcell edition" is just the standard edition with a slipcover around the DVD case, not a different DVD with bonus contents or goodies (outside of the slipcover, of course).
  • Mine too is on "order submitted to warehouse, will ship soon" :P Hope it gets shipped in the next couple of days :)
  • About time. Why is this not announced on the main site? I'm dying to get my hands on this treasure. I hope it doesn't take much longer to be sent!
  • mine still hasn't shipped, in australia too
  • Yay, it shipped <3
  • Avistew;334047 said:
    Just a small note: you did order the DVD itself, right? The preorder gave you the right to get it for free (plus shipping) but you do need to order it, since your address could very well change in the meantime if they just sent it automatically! Not to mention some people don't care about getting the DVD and never order it.
    Preorders for the DVD started in March, so not a year ago at all, which is why I'm asking.
    What?!! Seriously? That's cheap! You're telling me that I DON'T get the deluxe version? Even though I preordered? No comprehende! Wakarimasen! I don't get it! :eek:

Screw it. Thanks, but no thanks, Telltale. I'm flat broke right now and can't even afford the shipping on a DVD that I've been stupidly awaiting for several freaking months.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    thatdude98;342964 said:
    What?!! Seriously? That's cheap! You're telling me that I DON'T get the deluxe version? Even though I preordered?
    Preordering gets you the Steve Purcell slipcover for free, not the Deluxe Edition.
This discussion has been closed.