User Avatar Image

Monkey Merchandise- SHIPPING!

posted by bonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
All the Monkey Merchandise, including the Deluxe Editions, are shipping right now. The first batch of orders for the Deluxe Editions are leaving the distribution center TODAY, the rest will ship early next week. Happy Friday Monkey Fans!
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thatdude98;342964 said:
    What?!! Seriously? That's cheap! You're telling me that I DON'T get the deluxe version? Even though I preordered? No comprehende! Wakarimasen! I don't get it! :eek:

Screw it. Thanks, but no thanks, Telltale. I'm flat broke right now and can't even afford the shipping on a DVD that I've been stupidly awaiting for several freaking months.
    Yeah, it's pretty damn cheap of Telltale not to give us a bunch of physical goods for free when we're pre-ordering their digital downloads. :(
  • still "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info. "
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    infuscomus;344221 said:
    still "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info. "
    Not that it's a rule rather than the exception, but quite a few people have received their package, while the order status still claims that it hasn't left the warehouse yet, so you never know!
  • Mine has finally shipped! Woo!

Yeah, pretty pointless post, but I'm just so excited.
  • Macfly77;344230 said:
    Not that it's a rule rather than the exception, but quite a few people have received their package, while the order status still claims that it hasn't left the warehouse yet, so you never know!
    it's changed now, says it left on july 5.
    tracking just says shipping info recieved
  • Ignore what you see in "tracking". I've recieved my package some weeks ago and the "tracking" still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received".
  • NeatNit;344726 said:
    Ignore what you see in "tracking". I've recieved my package some weeks ago and the "tracking" still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received".
    how long would it normally take to arrive?
  • Depends on where you live. You should have it in a couple of weeks.
  • NeatNit;344726 said:
    Ignore what you see in "tracking". I've recieved my package some weeks ago and the "tracking" still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received".
    Thats good to here! I was getting worried with mine being that status still!
  • Macfly77;342977 said:
    Preordering gets you the Steve Purcell slipcover for free, not the Deluxe Edition.
    Well... you'll get what you have ordered....
    The preorder said "exclusive purcell slipcover.... ".
    Back then the deluxe edition wasn't even advertised.
This discussion has been closed.