User Avatar Image

How many times have you visited this site?

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users
I just discovered that you can see how many times you have visited a site, by clicking the padlock, or logo next to the address bar, and was shocked to see i have been here 8932 times! Aside from seemingly having no life, i thought it would be interesting to see how often you guys have visited!
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Friar;344703 said:
    I just discovered that you can see how many times you have visited a site, by clicking the padlock, or logo next to the address bar, and was shocked to see i have been here 8932 times! Aside from seemingly having no life, i thought it would be interesting to see how often you guys have visited!
    Are you sure that's right for you? Mine says I have visited 17,136 times, and I haven't got nearly as high post count and I haven't been a member for as long. Maybe Telltale being my homepage has something to do with it?
  • jeeno0142;344710 said:
    Are you sure that's right for you? Mine says I have visited 17,136 times, and I haven't got nearly as high post count and I haven't been a member for as long. Maybe Telltale being my homepage has something to do with it?
    Maybe, but then i cleaned out all my cookies and junk a few months ago. Incidentally, does anyone else have a padlock with a red exclamation mark in the corner? Should i be worried about that?
  • Im not sure I even want to know
  • Friar;344714 said:
    Maybe, but then i cleaned out all my cookies and junk a few months ago. Incidentally, does anyone else have a padlock with a red exclamation mark in the corner? Should i be worried about that?
    What browser are you using? I have Internet Explorer 8 and I have no exclamation padlock.
  • I'm using firefox (no idea which version) and there is no padlock here.
  • RingmasterJ5;344758 said:
    What browser are you using? I have Internet Explorer 8 and I have no exclamation padlock.
    I'm using FF. It's gone now, anyway.
  • I'm using chrome, and I can't even figure put how you guys are doing this, Are you clicking on the Favorites icon? (it wont be accurate anyways. I start going here in Safari)
  • I'm using chrome too, I don't think it lets you do that.
  • Remolay;344773 said:
    I'm using chrome, and I can't even figure put how you guys are doing this, Are you clicking on the Favorites icon? (it wont be accurate anyways. I start going here in Safari)
    In FF and IE, there is a little icon before the address bar, that is representative of the site (like here it's the TTG logo). I've just had a quick fiddle with chrome, and i couldn't figure out how to view security cetificates and stuff on it.
Add Comment