User Avatar Image

beyond the alley of dolls surprise thread

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 695 users
this is the place to talk about the surprises in "beyond the alley of dolls"
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Am i the only one who thinks norrington sounds like lechuck.
  • seibert999;332754 said:
    this is the place to talk about the surprises in "beyond the alley of dolls"
    i dont understand how that is possible 30 days before international release...
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    The Highway;334332 said:
    i dont understand how that is possible 30 days before international release...
    you can say what you think will happen or the surpries you think may hapen some are in the game, have you finished 303
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i wonder when 304 is coming out
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    The Gentleman;334153 said:
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the Sam clones actually do have undies on.
    there not wearing actual pants
  • seibert999;341592 said:
    there not wearing actual pants
    actual pants
    pants
    Oh you mean trousers! You crazy yanks. Over here we call underwear pants... or some of us do at least. YOUR AMERICANISMS WON'T BEAT US YET!

Does the fact that the sam clones are wearing underwear mean they are clones? Gotta protect modesty after all!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Zonino;341645 said:
    Oh you mean trousers! You crazy yanks. Over here we call underwear pants... or some of us do at least.

Does the fact that the sam clones are wearing underwear mean they are clones? Gotta protect modesty after all!
    oh excuse me zonino, there not wearing trousers
  • User Avatar Image
    bai_ganyo BANNED
    seibert999;332808 said:
    how do you think paiperwait survived that century
    p is based upon lovecraft stories. there are some, in which people survive for a long period of time through sorcery, like the case of charles dexter ward. also p's quotation "the horrors of my secret are too incomprehensible for you" or something like that hints to the writing style of lovecraft, who spits out sentences like that twice on every page (not in a bad way though)
  • seibert999;333546 said:
    new question:who will be the bad guy

The sams of course ..
  • With their mighty space underpants they shall bring a reckoning upon us...

...and stuff.
Add Comment