User Avatar Image

Rayman Origins

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwrHV43RR64

So, anyone else waiting for this? I am. Rayman's the first game I've ever played, and I'll be damned if I were to miss a new Rayman game that has no Rabbids in it. The art direction is amazing, too. Also, it's episodic.
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To be honest, the only rayman game i've played was the first rabbids one, but I must say that origins looks fantastic! I love the art.
  • Giant Tope;345729 said:
    To be honest, the only rayman game i've played was the first rabbids one, but I must say that origins looks fantastic! I love the art.
    Ooh, you're missing a lot! Frankly, there's not a lot of continuity between these games, so you can start with any one of them. Third is my favorite so far.
  • I only played the first one ages ago
  • I loved all the proper platform games, but have never tried the Rabbi series - never wanted to either. I like the look of Origins.
  • I've played the first one and the third one. Also the GBA Hoodlums Revenge.

And Rabbids 2, I was disapointed when Raving Rabbids turned out not to be an adventure like the claimed it would. They even had videos of the adventure.

so yeah, I want origins
  • As a fan of the first three raymans I can only say:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FINALLY A NON-MINIGANE-FEST ADVENTURE!! Sure I don't hate the Rabbids, but I was hoping for Rayman to come back to the spotlight as a plataformer.

So:

-Rayman's plataforming come back? Check
    -Co-Op with Globox? check
    -Beautiful enviroments? check

then count me as completly SOLD!
  • I'm big fan of first 3 games. Raving Rabbids kinda kill all the Rayman joy for me, so I'm glad the new one will be a freal platformer again (art direction is fabulous).
  • I dont know how this game will work because rayman learned how to use his powers in the first game, in this it shows him knowing already how to use them. But hey new rayman game AND a new rabbids game which means the 2 are now officialy seperate and the rabbids no longer have rayman's spotlight but now there own spotlight.
  • I like the original Rayman far better than any of the others, so I am really looking forward to this.
  • I gotta say this looks interesting! I kinda wish he didn't have that weird smile on constantly but hey other than that the art style looks great! I'll keep an eye on it. A Rayman game without those horrible screaming creatures can't be all bad?
Add Comment