User Avatar Image

Wiiware Release

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would guess 1000 Wii points, and as for the date, I think it's coming out "Soon™"

Soon™ is a trademark of Valve Corporation.
  • I prefer "When it's done".
  • I myself would like to know a release date, it would be a fun game to play on my wii.
  • To be honest I wouldn't be willing tosacrafice this much space on my Wii. That was why I never got the Strong Bad games on Wii too much space.
  • Elvenmonk;346747 said:
    To be honest I wouldn't be willing tosacrafice this much space on my Wii. That was why I never got the Strong Bad games on Wii too much space.
    What about the sd card menu. Pop in an sd card and bam save it there. That is what i did. I now have all my downloads(cept any channels and super smash bros 64) on the sd card menus.
    Ps. i have 1000 wii points and a spot saved just for puzzle agent so telltale/nitnendo, hurry up.
  • yeah, but even then it uses the temp space for it. When a lot of my games have big save files for some stupid reason. Plus I like having specific games on the actual flash memory to quickly get to them. Plus DLC for games doesn't work off SD card[except RB], which is stupid.

But my most waited Nintendo download release is BlaazyBlooo for DSi.
  • Elvenmonk;346837 said:
    yeah, but even then it uses the temp space for it. When a lot of my games have big save files for some stupid reason. Plus I like having specific games on the actual flash memory to quickly get to them. Plus DLC for games doesn't work off SD card[except RB], which is stupid.

But my most waited Nintendo download release is BlaazyBlooo for DSi.
    what games besides megaman 10 have dlc.
  • FF4 after years, Megaman 9, RB2 and Beatles, Samba De Amigo, Smash Bros uses 128 MB [for it's DLC of daily videos and pics], and those're all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Oh Bubble Bobble and Bust-A Move too.
  • Elvenmonk;346084 said:
    I prefer "When it's done".
    Knowing how that worked out for DNF, I don't. :(
  • Hey they're back to working on DNF. They just settled the law suit with Take2 and are now working on it with a team of like 4-8.
Add Comment