User Avatar Image

Please. No Dinosaurs with guns.

posted by xChri5x on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • guitarsareboring;322144 said:
    They're called Dino Riders if that helps you. I loved them to death... I was so excited when I found the t-rex at a car boot sale with all it's armour and weaponry. Haven't seen one for years actually.
    Wait, is this the same line I'm thinking of? My brother used to have these awesome looking (and big!) dino toys... a T-Rex with batteries (could walk), one of those giant 'cow' dinos with long necks (forgot the name)... was pretty huge!

And they had these little human figures you could place on top when you put on all the armour/weaponry stuff.
  • Armakuni;348835 said:
    Wait, is this the same line I'm thinking of? My brother used to have these awesome looking (and big!) dino toys... a T-Rex with batteries (could walk), one of those giant 'cow' dinos with long necks (forgot the name)... was pretty huge!

And they had these little human figures you could place on top when you put on all the armour/weaponry stuff.
    Yep, thaaat's them.

'cow' dinos! You'd better swot up before JP comes out ;)
  • I'm not coming out!

Oh, wait.

Also, Zoids.

• Having dinosaurs with guns would only lead to comparisons to Time Gentlemen Please, and in fairness that Hitler in a mecha as well.

• jp-30;351346 said:
    Hitler Mecha?
    Best. Boss. Ever.
  • Dinosaurs with guns?? I've never seen that before - but now that I did, I totally like that idea. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Wait... you mean you guys DON'T want dinosaurs with guns?! Damnit, now I have to go and redesign the entire game!

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?
  • Only the OP doesn't want dinos with guns. The rest of us love the idea.

But chainsaw weilding ninja space dinosaurs would be acceptable too.
Add Comment