User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 25.8K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Toast_Burner;344547 said:
    A sea of engineers? There are no more people playing as the engineer then there was before the update.
    uhhh i dont know what servers you're playing on, but the servers i play on are filled with them. i blended in with them once(when i got my 3 achievements) but it isnt the same. i liked it when i was among of 2 of the engineers there and we had eatchothers back not 100 engineers and its a free for all.
  • Gman5852;344552 said:
    uhhh i dont know what servers you're playing on, but the servers i play on are filled with them. i blended in with them once(when i got my 3 achievements) but it isnt the same. i liked it when i was among of 2 of the engineers there and we had eatchothers back not 100 engineers and its a free for all.
    Well im yet to find a game like that but im sure it will die down soon just like every other class update
  • Friar;344550 said:
    I'm not so keen on the update. I don't like the bright blue sheilds. I'll probably get used to it though.
    the shield is for when you control your sentry, which I don't really like to control the sentry. It's kind of annoying to me.
  • I think I'll create a training map to perfect my Engie's rocket-jumping-and-rebuilding-base-at-safer-point skills.
  • They already have/ had those. Not to spoil your fun.
  • Sorry for the massive bump, but I discovered what's making a lot of my sounds top working on your server: You've got sv_pure on.
  • nice avatar ray the sun.

Well the next update are those community weapons. Nothing too major a new bazooka for the soldier(as if he wasnt enough of a problem) new gear for the spy(new knife) and what I call the scouts joke weapons(milk, pistol, fish, and a hat)
  • I can't wait to put amphibious headgear on my sniper. I imagine it will be something like this:

• Ray-The-Sun;348731 said:
    Sorry for the massive bump, but I discovered what's making a lot of my sounds top working on your server: You've got sv_pure on.
    That usually stops backpack icons too.

http://tf2stats.net/player_stats/necroticfever
  • Have people been using the Telltale server lately? I keep seeing 0 players on the listing, so I haven't entered yet.
Add Comment