User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.5K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Granted! Australia wins the world cup, but its 345 yrs later.

I wish i had a PS45 and its top 10 games!
  • Granted, but the games still have rage-inducing loading times.

I wish there was a weekly newsletter keeping me up to date on the latest internet memes!
  • Granted, but there are so many that it uses up your entire internet allowance even to receive it by mail. You don't want to know how many gigs that makes.

I wish I had a thumbdrive with the whole internet on it.
  • Your wish is granted u get a thumb with a license to drive and at the same time post for you in TTG forum.

I wish i had some cloths on. (I have never weared any!)
  • Granted, a suit of knight's armor is put on you...permanently. Its weight is almost unbearable and when it's scorching hot outside it feels like your own personal microwave oven. Of course, it's also magically sealed so you can never ever remove it for the rest of your life.

I wish for a musical number in The Devil's Playhouse episode 305
  • Granted u get numbers 666 with music in a sinister dark playhouse on street 305, Transilvanya Ave.

Since now i have my cloths... I wish i had a razor to for the first time shave and start going metrosexual!
  • Granted, but the razor's hardly the best a man can get.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wish to have the power to summon act breaks in real life everytime I say something awkward!
  • Granted but each time you call for an act break time is stopped for 10 years, during which time you age normally and grow extremely bored.

I wish I had the ability to transform into eternal darkness.
  • someone throws a candle at you and you are dispelled until someone else does some ritual and reforms you...in 5000 years.

I wish to get the 1,337th post on this thread.
  • granted you timetravel but that causes an issue and you are trapped in majoras mask and the moon kills you and everyone else.

i wish to create a wish that will wish for a wish to wish that i get a non corrupted wish.
Add Comment