User Avatar Image

Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: Go Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, Tomorrow!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

Is it out yet?
Tomorrow!

Trailer!
Watch the Beyond the Alley of the Dolls trailer on Telltale's YouTube channel!

Where can I see art from the game?
The season-wide trailer and stuff is on the official site. You may also want to take a look at [http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-645]the Telltale blog, which includes... some stuff! More screenshots can be found on the forums, and on sites like Mixnmojo.

The only thing I ever need in life is official marketing copy about video games. So tell me about episode 304.
I don't know the marketing text for this episode! Your world has ended! Marketing text coming soon, so prepare to be satiated.
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's almost one AM, and instead of sleeping for work tomorrow, I'm sitting here, absently refreshing the page over and over again, praying that by some miracle, there will end up being a midnight release and I can play til dawn.

I know it probably won't be released until noon, but still...a girl can dream...
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Yeah you are making a mistake waiting right now!
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Well, it's not like I have anything else to do right now...
  • Gogeta504;350149 said:
    WHAT!!! you have to wait till 3:00
    lucky .. i have to wait untill 5:00 to get my update :eek::p:p

what PSN are u using europe or USA ??
    Technically it happens at the same time. Because of this magical thing called "timezones";)
  • Jake;350258 said:
    Yeah you are making a mistake waiting right now!
    We have the date; give us the time! Please! :]

Edit: Nevermind. You said in the other post people don't get in until about 8am PST :(
  • Gogeta504;350149 said:
    WHAT!!! you have to wait till 3:00
    lucky .. i have to wait untill 5:00 to get my update :eek::p:p

what PSN are u using europe or USA ??
    US. Perhaps I should stop complaining :)
  • freaking time zones

It's the 20th here, I want my game :P

EDIT: You know you're doing a good job when fans can't bear to wait a day for your games
  • I like the time zones thing. It means I'll have the game waiting for me when I wake up.
  • I hate you, Shwoo, because I won't get the game until at least one in the afternoon. I have eleven hours to wait, and I can't sleep, and I'm jealous of you. :(
  • Its coming out today!!! I'm so excited! :D Although I have to wait till 6 or 7 and a bit longer after that until my brother lets me use his computer. Next episode will be different, I can play it as soon as I am free for the night.
This discussion has been closed.