User Avatar Image

Why haven't I played through on of S&M Season 3 yet?

posted by alexonfyre on - last edited - Viewed by 307 users
I have been on the internet too long to think for myself, and wonder why you guys think I haven't started playing Devil's Playhouse yet, despite pre-ordering it?
Thank you for your help in this matter.
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • im guessing u have 360 or wii then thats why u cant play season 3
    if u have PC , Mac or PS3 then u can play season 3
    woow thats too obvious lool XD
  • This thread is pure win.
  • Gogeta504;348107 said:
    im guessing u have 360 or wii then thats why u cant play season 3
    if u have PC , Mac or PS3 then u can play season 3
    woow thats too obvious lool XD
    Or an iPad... But just episode 1 for now :rolleyes:
  • SlasherMan;348201 said:
    Or an iPad... But just episode 1 for now :rolleyes:
    yeah :) .. i have PS3 so im good for now :D:D:D i cant wait this tuesday for episode 4 to come out :p
  • Gogeta504;348540 said:
    yeah :) .. i have PS3 so im good for now :D:D:D i cant wait this tuesday for episode 4 to come out :p
    Yup, me too! :D
  • My doctor tells me it is because i have excess Cadmium in my system. Something about cheap chinese dishware...blah blah blah...poisoning, bleeding...are you listening? this is serious...whatever.
    Anyway, problem solved, once I digest all of these heavy metals I should be good to go.
  • alexonfyre;347827 said:
    I have been on the internet too long to think for myself, and wonder why you guys think I haven't started playing Devil's Playhouse yet, despite pre-ordering it?
    Thank you for your help in this matter.
    Because you know that after playing through the episodes, you will be left on a cliffhanger, meaning you would have to wait a month to find out what happens? Instead, you would rather play through each of the 5 episodes in turn?
  • You could be like me, trying to get the older French versions of Sam and Max to work on your computer before playing games that are too new to be dubbed. Then again, I've been playing Season Three anyhow, so that's not a good excuse.
Add Comment