18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loved that show!! I still have some of the action figures. That blue robot dude (that hung around his twin that was red) the walking TV, the dog and the computer waiter from the resturant.
    Megabyte was awesome
  • WOW! That came out of nowhere! :D Probably won't do too well, though, I doubt many people even remember that show.
  • I can barely remember the show, but I used to love it when I was a kid.

    I've still got a ReBoot eggcup floating around the kitchen.
  • ShaggE;35061 said:
    WOW! That came out of nowhere! :D Probably won't do too well, though, I doubt many people even remember that show.
    Clearly, they must. Notice the part where it mentions how the fans will be picking which draft of the script gets submitted for approval...
  • Cyberlink420;35066 said:
    Clearly, they must. Notice the part where it mentions how the fans will be picking which draft of the script gets submitted for approval...
    Unwritten rule of humanity: No matter how obscure a show might be, there's at least one group of people who still follow it like a religion.

    I never said ReBoot has no fans, I loved it in it's heyday. But most saw it as gimmicky, and promptly forgot about it. I'm just saying that if it's a success, bully for them, I'll be in the theatre line waiting for my ticket. And if it flops, that sucks, I'll be in the empty theatre while people ask what a "ReBoot" is, and if it's low-carb.
  • What is ReBoot (Other then a Windows slogan)? :/
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    haha WOW it took me like 3 times of viewing this thread to realize what show you were talking about. That show rocked! click here for the season 1 intro
  • I also liked that show... but never got to see all the episodes. Their X-Files parody was great (also getting Gillian Anderson to voice her equivalent was a stroke of genius)
  • NickTTG;35079 said:
    haha WOW it took me like 3 times of viewing this thread to realize what show you were talking about. That show rocked! click here for the season 1 intro
    That brings back so many memories! I loved it when the games came down from the sky and trashed a part of the city.
    I also remember watching it in it's later days when the kid was grown up with that fish lady
  • Oh jesus, that show! I used to watch it on Fox when I was a kid!
Add Comment