User Avatar Image

The City that Dares not Sleep Speculation Thread

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users
Wow that episode went quickly. But I think not everything has become clear yet... I still think we will see a main villain to the season as in the previous two. We also don't know what happened to Skunkape, Sal or Papierwaite! (although the latter may be dead...NOOOO) And Max is being controlled by Junior, right? What will the next episode be like without him? And will the narrator ever show up...
554 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I suspect there maybe a toy or two more we get to play with yet.

Afterall in all the shots we've seen/heard about atleast 3 other toys. Especially the paddle ball thing.
  • Emo Hoe;350912 said:
    I suspect there maybe a toy or two more we get to play with yet.

Afterall in all the shots we've seen/heard about atleast 3 other toys. Especially the paddle ball thing.
    I think the toys are gone and Max isn't really gonna be cnotrollable in the next episode..
  • Yeah I'm really hoping there is a main villain from the cast we know and love for a final surprise in the final episode.
  • tabstis;350905 said:
    I highly doubt Skunkape and Sal are gone. Sal's death was just too anti-climatic and I don't think the clones would kill Skunkape, especially so soon afterwards - just traumatise him a lot more. I think Skunkape will return with a really great fear of Sam.
    Of course Sal isn't dead. Didn't they go over how hard it is to kill a roach?
  • Junaid;350926 said:
    "Pull the cord" was a reference to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-8j8c7iL3E
    that sounds about right seeing how it faded in and such

one thing i did not see coming was the end boss

also i think that are time with the toys is over seeing as they were all destroyed
  • Junaid;350926 said:
    "Pull the cord" was a reference to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-8j8c7iL3E
    Its also just foreshadowing that Charlie is the main villain, him being a dummy.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Max is a giant monster!!?? Why are you not making a big deal!!??

MONSTER BATTLE!!!!!

I throughly enjoyed this episode...

so season finale predictions...

- Sam leads army of Sam clones.
    - Momma Bosco builds rediciculously overpriced/unnececery devise.
    - MONSTER BATTLE RAWR!!!
    - We finally see the office again. This better happen, I swear I miss the music, and seeing what item they stole from the previous episode was like waking up on Christmas.
    - Grampa stinky does something to make all the fans love him. He is long overdue for some spotlight time.
    - Sam psychic powers?
    - Musical number- Many references to godzilla/ king Kong.

Thats all I got.

CAN"T WAIT!
Add Comment