User Avatar Image

Climbing the Statue - spoilers

posted by andy the drew on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
I'm completely stuck as to how I deal with the part where the endless stream of sam clones and the statue of liberty. I've tried every piece of music, but cannot get max to begin to climb it. Does anyone have any help, or at least a good place to start?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think I've encountered one of the game breaking bugs in a previous thread. Since when I go into max mode, I'm unable to use any of the controls and unable to click the mouse on anything. So I suspect that I'll either have to restart from the beginning. Or just close out this season early. This season has had some really bad game breaking glitches and I've encountered a few. So I'll probably just wait for a youtube walkthrough.
  • Have you tried right clicking?
  • In Max mode at statue of liberty all you can click on is the statue to view certain bits, right click will take you out of this view.

All Max has to do (to begin with) is walk into the dancing Sam's
  • I don't understand, I walk into the line of Sams and I just fly into the air and fall back down.
  • The Gentleman;351683 said:
    I don't understand, I walk into the line of Sams and I just fly into the air and fall back down.
    Same here. Please help :-/
  • Never mind I got it
  • How do you change the song?

never mind I figured it out, you click on the dummy
Add Comment