User Avatar Image

Can't Add Deluxe Treasure Chest to Cart

posted by markeres on - last edited - Viewed by 981 users
I'm on this page and when I click the button to add the deluxe treasure chest to my cart, the screen just goes dark and it doesn't get added to my cart. Can anyone help, or is this Telltale's subtle way of telling me that they ran out of treasure chests?

edit: It won't add from this page either. :confused:
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have the same problem.
  • I am having the exact same issue. Tried it in Firefox and Internet Explorer and unable to add the Deluxe.
  • Chrome also doesn't work. Maybe they're sold out?
  • Maybe but, if the offer is only good until July 31st, I would still like the option of purchasing the Deluxe Edition for the special price, even if that means it would be backordered.
  • joeincolorado;351467 said:
    Maybe but, if the offer is only good until July 31st, I would still like the option of purchasing the Deluxe Edition for the special price, even if that means it would be backordered.
    what special price?
  • The Highway;351513 said:
    what special price?
    As a season purchaser, you are able to get the Deluxe Edition for $15. That's why I'm so disappointed that I'm unable to add it to the cart and purchase it at this time.
  • joeincolorado;351539 said:
    As a season purchaser, you are able to get the Deluxe Edition for $15. That's why I'm so disappointed that I'm unable to add it to the cart and purchase it at this time.
    yeah, but shouldn't it stay like that? as a season purchaser? otherwise they're making you pay for the season again. and that's bullshit.
  • The Highway;351543 said:
    yeah, but shouldn't it stay like that? as a season purchaser? otherwise they're making you pay for the season again. and that's bullshit.
    I purchased the season via the deluxe chest, and, looking in the store, the only price available to me is the full $49.95.

Edit: Also, I just realized that the ToMI chest no longer appears in the ToMI store category.
  • Tried to order it myself and no go. Is it sold out or can we have this sorted please?
  • i am in the same situation also, i pre-ordered the game and am now trying to get the physical deluxe set. i was also looking at spending the extra $50 (including comic con sales items) to get free shipping so it would be good if i could get a response/resolution before the end of this month (i will not be ordering anything from the site if i cant get free shipping).

thanks.
This discussion has been closed.