User Avatar Image

Monkey Merchandise- SHIPPING!

posted by bonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
All the Monkey Merchandise, including the Deluxe Editions, are shipping right now. The first batch of orders for the Deluxe Editions are leaving the distribution center TODAY, the rest will ship early next week. Happy Friday Monkey Fans!
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Viech;346866 said:
    Well... you'll get what you have ordered....
    The preorder said "exclusive purcell slipcover.... ".
    Back then the deluxe edition wasn't even advertised.
    Well, the slipcover is exclusive to TTG. You can't get it anywhere else.

TBH, i would say it's not worth getting the DE, if you already have the slipcover. The extras aren't really worth $15.
  • Yes, my Monkey Island merchandise arrived :)

Took about 2 weeks to ship to Belgium.
  • zwollie;347986 said:
    Yes, my Monkey Island merchandise arrived :)

Took about 2 weeks to ship to Belgium.
    Mine arrived too (I'm also from Belgium). Well packed in a cardboard box and everything in great shape.

The merchandising and packaging of the "Deluxe Edition" feels a bit cheap, though. The badge and coin are decent, but the map, voodoo card an coaster are a bit too "mass product" like. also the treasure chest packaging could be a bit more "inspired".

All in all I'm quite happy with it...
  • arrived today, very good
  • Is the Deluxe Edition sold out? I can't add it to my cart.
  • scotty74065;352311 said:
    Is the Deluxe Edition sold out? I can't add it to my cart.
    It may be. I can't add it to my cart either, and it has disappeared from the ToMI section of the store.
  • Eak! I hope that's not the case, I want it. :(
  • Hi,

i dont receive my shipment. USPS (Tracking) only says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" untill 1. July.

Is it stucked? :-(
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    at0m;352746 said:
    Hi,

i dont receive my shipment. USPS (Tracking) only says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" untill 1. July.

Is it stucked? :-(
    Probably not.
    USPS's "tracking" number for international shipments is actually a delivery confirmation number (it only gets updated AFTER the delivery - and sometimes not even!).
    Where is it shipping to?
  • Hi,

thanks for the fast answer. Its delivering to Germany.
This discussion has been closed.