User Avatar Image

Spent more time on Forum waiting for answers than playing MI series!

posted by raduk on - last edited - Viewed by 303 users
Ok so I am approaching 3 weeks without a response to my initial ticket #33259

I have been polite & over patient in my opinion, please can ANYONE from TTG get in contact with me to resolve this issue once & for all!!!
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Please send a PM to Bonnie with your ticket number. A lot of people have had success getting a response with that method.
  • xbskid;352314 said:
    Please send a PM to Bonnie with your ticket number. A lot of people have had success getting a response with that method.
    ty, I'll try anything.....I understand that the support group are inundated with tickets, but TTG really need to address this sooner rather than later!
  • raduk;352317 said:
    ty, I'll try anything.....I understand that the support group are inundated with tickets, but TTG really need to address this sooner rather than later!
    I agree. I'd help out, but I don't think they'd let me work remotely from the other side of the country.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I saw a response from Bonnie on the 12th of July. Did you receive that email? Did it help?
  • Jake;352336 said:
    I saw a response from Bonnie on the 12th of July. Did you receive that email? Did it help?
    Please can you send me a link, I have just checked & can't find any posts directly related to my query? I have sent a private message to Bonnie today to hopefuly get the ball in motion to resolve my outstanding ticket.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I can't send a link because the web version is only in the administration system. I'm sure Bonnie will get your PM when she gets into work today though.
  • Jake;352400 said:
    I can't send a link because the web version is only in the administration system. I'm sure Bonnie will get your PM when she gets into work today though.
    ok thanks anyway!

    /sits & waits patiently for Bonnie.....
  • Jake;352400 said:
    I can't send a link because the web version is only in the administration system. I'm sure Bonnie will get your PM when she gets into work today though.
    :(

    Another day.....another nothing in terms of feedback....all I ask is for someone to get in touch with me to find a constructive resolve to my outstanding ticket!?
  • raduk;352981 said:
    :(

    Another day.....another nothing in terms of feedback....all I ask is for someone to get in touch with me to find a constructive resolve to my outstanding ticket!?
    Another weekend passes & STILL nobody has contacted me or began to resolve my oustanding ticket of 3 weeks!!!
  • If I keep posting everyday, do you think somebody from Customer Services will take notice? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.