User Avatar Image

Wiiware Release

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Elvenmonk;347381 said:
    FF4 after years, Megaman 9, RB2 and Beatles, Samba De Amigo, Smash Bros uses 128 MB [for it's DLC of daily videos and pics], and those're all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Oh Bubble Bobble and Bust-A Move too.
    I dont really count brawl since they dont cost anything and are all from other players not the creators(although the creators could have played and uploaded stuff) although the others are fine. Come to think of it wasnt that sand quest or something like that have dlc for being delayed or something.
  • Elvenmonk;347381 said:
    FF4 after years, Megaman 9, RB2 and Beatles, Samba De Amigo, Smash Bros uses 128 MB [for it's DLC of daily videos and pics], and those're all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Oh Bubble Bobble and Bust-A Move too.
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, & My Life as a Darklord have DLC. Oh and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney add-on for the 5th chapter.

...And that's all I can think of right now.
  • im holding out for a monday release.

what?
    (wiiware games come out on mondays only)
  • I'm anxiously waiting for the release of Wiiware. :)
  • Gman5852;348116 said:
    I dont really count brawl since they dont cost anything and are all from other players not the creators(although the creators could have played and uploaded stuff) although the others are fine. Come to think of it wasnt that sand quest or something like that have dlc for being delayed or something.
    I counted it since it's a manditory 128 blocks off my on memory, which along with updates take away from that space too.

@Brakman
    Space Inavders Wiiware has DLC and each of the Guitar Hero's has their own you have to buy each time and can't be shared.
  • Im bumping this just so we can get an answer did telltale at least submit the game to nintendo yet?
  • Gman5852;353727 said:
    Im bumping this just so we can get an answer did telltale at least submit the game to nintendo yet?
    Jake;353268 said:
    We wanted to give the other ports more time, since they needed them. I think people will be happy that we did, for what it's worth.

iOS ports are going out for certification pretty much right now, and WiiWare will follow shortly.
    Jake already replied in another thread with relevant information.
  • SHODANFreeman;353756 said:
    Jake already replied in another thread with relevant information.
    1.where did he say that?
    2.so it has been submitted then.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Gman5852;353848 said:
    1.where did he say that?
    In this thread.
    Gman5852;353848 said:
    2.so it has been submitted then.
    Not yet. Jake's post says that the iOS ports are being submitted at this time and that the WiiWare one will follow.
  • Gman5852;353848 said:
    1.where did he say that?
    Do you see the little right-facing chevron next to his name in the quote block? It's a link. Click it.
Add Comment