User Avatar Image

How do you change user name?

posted by Funkboy on - last edited - Viewed by 14.6K users
I ment to sign up as funkboy as in the type of music + the word boy and I got funboy. Please help
139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could I have my name changed to 'Hyperactive German Guybrush'? Please?
  • Hmmm now that David's gone, will anyone still be able to change names? I still want my name changed please, although instead of XuanXuan I would prefer Ezny if that's possible, please? :o

New name: Ezny

please please :D

edit: awww. :(
    The Masked Claus;334679 said:
    Could I have my name changed to 'Hyperactive German Guybrush'? Please?
    lol I like that one.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tea
    Is this is still a possibility, I'd like to be ' Tea '.
  • If possible, could I be AlmostApollo? I'm trying to keep my Gamertag and such the same. Thank you, Telltale.
  • Can someone change my username to Leplaya? I was getting tired of what I had and wanted something fresh.
  • Can you change my name to Sam please, i made a typing error and accidentally named myself russell19831983, i don't know how I did that
  • I would like to change my name too, if possible.
    From |nephron| to nep4ron. Would be great.
  • I would like to change my name for some reason sailorcuteness gives the impression I'm a chick (weird I know!!) to the ultra masculine "Coolsome" since it embodies the 2 things I am all about cool and awesome.

EDIT
    would I lose all my posts count and stuff if I switched over to new name if so then I dont want to lol
  • Can I change my Username to Captain Obvious? If Andrew Ryan can become Comrade Pants, why can't I become Captain Obvious?

Edit: Eh, Nevermind. I Like StrongBrush better
  • sailorcuteness;383791 said:
    i would like to change my name for some reason sailorcuteness gives the impression i'm a chick (weird i know!!) to the ultra masculine "coolsome" since it embodies the 2 things i am all about cool and awesome.

Edit
    would i lose all my posts count and stuff if i switched over to new name if so then i dont want to lol

bump
This discussion has been closed.