User Avatar Image

Wiiware Release

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I guess the best thing for me to do is to forget that this game exists until it's released...

    On a somewhat unrelated note, I wish Nintendo would streamline their WiiWare release schedules so that people aren't guessing and waiting constantly while submitted games float around within Nintendo.
  • Wow! July is already over and no sign of the game on Wiiware! :(
  • Roberta;354072 said:
    Wow! July is already over and no sign of the game on Wiiware! :(
    I dont know where you live(i think it said brazil on your location) but it is still july in america. although we only have 5 days left(awww summer is almost over:()
  • Gman5852;354380 said:
    awww summer is almost over:(
    Summer doesn't end until the Autumnal Equinox on September 23rd. :]
  • xbskid;354386 said:
    Summer doesn't end until the Autumnal Equinox on September 23rd. :]
    I think he means "summer" as in "school's out for summer" *cue guitar riff*
  • SHODANFreeman;354414 said:
    I think he means "summer" as in "school's out for summer" *cue guitar riff*
    The school systems in my area don't start up until after Labor Day in September, so that's a whole extra month. :)
  • xbskid;354472 said:
    The school systems in my area don't start up until after Labor Day in September, so that's a whole extra month. :)
    You know how many peole in my neighborhood would love to live there just for that reason.
    So does anyone know any more on submission processing has telltale submitted yet/about too etc...
  • Gman5852;355868 said:
    You know how many peole in my neighborhood would love to live there just for that reason.
    They're also blue-ribbon schools, which is good for something. They're not terrible, but they will still shuffle people through the system. When I was a Junior, I was surprised at the number of students who had difficulty fluidly* reading a book out loud.

    * No, I do not mean fluently.
  • August came and ... nothing's version of Wiiware :(
  • Yeah has this been submitted yet?
Add Comment