User Avatar Image

The Narrator?

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 802 users
What part do you think he will play in the finale?
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeek;354295 said:
    That's actually an Ed Wood reference/joke and was used, more or less, as a transition between acts.
    Yeah, it exists specifically because one of the narrators used as part of the archetype DID interrupt the story.

Also because it was pretty damn hilarious.
  • I think the narrator will just narrate. There may be a small tie-in, as there is always a dark backdrop behind him so he could be in the dark dimension.
  • I think he will only continue to narrate but if he does have an impact on the story it might reveal that he was the one who placed the Goggles of the Future outside of the office or leave the audience with a story opening like with the Voodoo lady at the end of ToMI.
  • Bunnyman;354357 said:
    it might reveal that he was the one who placed the Goggles of the Future outside of the office or leave the audience with a story opening like with the Voodoo lady at the end of ToMI.
    That's possible as well, I just believe he must be relevant to the story in one way or another.
  • He sounded to me like Doctor Norington, so I recon that is his true identity, and I'm thinking the doctor is evil, therefore I voted for the third option.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i think he is the devil hence the name the devils playhouse(see the trailer)
    p.s i am hating that forum they made on me
  • seabiscuit666;354825 said:
    i think he is the devil hence the name the devils playhouse(see the trailer)
    p.s i am hating that forum they made on me
    Devil = Evil tentacle monster from the Dark Dimension
    Playhouse = The universe

It's got nothing to do with Satan, no sir.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    what
    p.s. he said "welcome my friends, to my Playhouse of the bizarre" in the season trailer
  • Narrator is what I think is true max
  • I voted "villain" but I think the narrator's role is far more mysterious than that of Hugh Bliss or **** Poppers.
Add Comment