User Avatar Image

Ridiculous Shipping Price

posted by BoneFreak on - last edited - Viewed by 551 users
Hi, I WAS going to purchase the Surfing the Highway book, but I was shocked at how the minimum price would be 9.74 for shipping to Illinois! Is there anything else you guys can do for it? It's not available for Ground shipping as well.
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • xbskid;356129 said:
    I know Firefox can remember security exceptions like that. What browser are you using?
    Internet Explorer 9
  • BoneFreak;356238 said:
    Internet Explorer 9
    Ouch. And there's no option somewhere to permanently trust the certificate?
  • It fined me 45$ once, for a DVD.

I really really want a free shipping deal or there is absolutely NO way for me to buy ANYTHING from the store.

PS. It would be extra great if you postponed a free shipping deal after the release of the S&M S3 Soundtrack release.
  • BoneFreak;356238 said:
    Internet Explorer 9
    There's not even a beta out yet, and you're really complaining about the fact that it doesn't work well with telltales website? You can't be serious.
  • Cyphox;356497 said:
    There's not even a beta out yet, and you're really complaining about the fact that it doesn't work well with telltales website? You can't be serious.
    Or 7.. I don't really know.
  • you can check that easily, open internet explorer, click on that little question mark in the upper corner and choose info. there you'll see the version you have installed.

and if you really still have ie7 installed, i recommend you installing ie8 right away.

you can download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx

or just use windows updates
  • My bad, it's Internet Explorer 8 (for real this time).

Telltale, can you at least say something here?
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    BoneFreak;357153 said:
    My bad, it's Internet Explorer 8 (for real this time).

Telltale, can you at least say something here?
    If you want a reply from Telltale, your best option is to contact them at [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email].
    It might take a while, but it might take them even longer to reply to a thread with 13 (14 including this one) posts, which they might not even check, believing that whatever problem you might have had has been solved already.
  • I'll try that, I was thinking about doing that but I think now is the time.
  • I sent the email on Sunday, and not counting sunday (since it's a weekend day) it's been 4 days and still no answer.

It's issue-34211
This discussion has been closed.