User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Custom Icons [Was: Badge Icon]

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users
I heard how many people were a bit unsure about the new icon for the Penal Zone, in that it is a circle instead of a badge, so I made a new icon. But I am hesitant to post it, after the comments from the last time I posted an icon. If anyone wants me too, though, they can PM me and I will PM them the image, and if enough people want to see it I might post it here.
144 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Really amazing work. I'm really debating whether to stick with the originals or use these, and I never use custom icons.
  • The Highway;352937 said:
    okay, these are amazing. I NEED you to do one for The City that Dares Not Sleep when it comes out! NEED IT!

The MUnmak one isn't showing, could someone re upload it?
  • This is the first time I've been in this thread (I don't venture into the Sam and Max threads too much in fear of spoilers), but I was far to curious and had to see what this thread was about.

My reaction? Simply wow. These are gorgeous. I think I might have to go and change a few icons now...

and by the by, I don't see a Sammun-Mak icon either. Has it not yet been created?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    yeah even a poster like me cant see it
  • jeeno0142;357123 said:
    This is the first time I've been in this thread (I don't venture into the Sam and Max threads too much in fear of spoilers), but I was far to curious and had to see what this thread was about.

My reaction? Simply wow. These are gorgeous. I think I might have to go and change a few icons now...

and by the by, I don't see a Sammun-Mak icon either. Has it not yet been created?
    Head over to the fanart thread - they're talking about these icons right now and you can see all the different options together. There is a sammun-mak one there.
  • seibert999;357125 said:
    yeah even a poster like me cant see it
    We're all posters, simpleman386.
    tabstis;357135 said:
    Head over to the fanart thread - they're talking about these icons right now and you can see all the different options together. There is a sammun-mak one there.
    here's a temporary .jpg so you can see what it looks like. i would upload the png but my internets on its final leg i believe
  • Woo, Papierwaite's back!

...I don't like how he's undressing me with his eyes...
  • These are fantastic. Great job!
  • Is anyone interested in doing a badge icon for Hit the Road?
Add Comment